Question 2 - BFS and DFS

Consider the direct graph below and apply the BFS and DFS algorithms (with timestamps, starting at 0), starting at node A and inspecting the nodes in alphabetical order.

Consider the statements below and choose the alternative that lists those that are correct. 

          I. The finishing time of node A, after the execution of DFS algorithm is 9.

          II. The graph has a cross edge and therefore has a cycle.

          III. The graph has a backward edge.

          IV. The longest distance from A computed by the BFS algorithm is 2. 

A. I and IV.

B. I, II, and III. 

C.  I, II, III and IV.

D. I, III, and IV.  

E. None of the above. 


Original idea by: Vitoria D. M. Pinho 

 

 



Comentários

  1. Interesting question, but I don't think it adds a lot to what we already have in the blog. Sorry.

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Question 5 - Envolving Networks

Question 3 - Scale-Free Networks